none
Enter Treble clef out Bass Clef ? (Migrated from community.research.microsoft.com)

السؤال

• calvin posted on 01-13-2009 11:44 PM

Hi guys, I would appreciate if you could tell me, if songsmith does the following..

1) I have some sheet piano music with only treble clef, only the melody notes. I would like some beautiful bass clef or piano chords to go along with the melody, so that it can be played with my other left hand. I play melody with my right hand. I do not know chord theory or progressions to come up with corresponding bass clef myself.

Is there anyway Songsmith can do that. In summary what I want is

Input into Song Smith = Sheet music with Treble Clef for Piano. Output from Songsmith = Sheet Music with both Bass Clef and Treble Clef.   2) If I input into Song Smith Some sheet music, will it play it for me and can I control the tempo when it is being played so that I can discern and hear how the notes are being played ?
    30/جمادى الثانية/1432 08:37 م
    المالك

الإجابات

• dmorris replied on 01-15-2009 1:31 AM

Thanks for your interest in Songsmith, Calvin!

Unfortunately, Songsmith does not operate on musical notation, either as input or as output.  There are lots of great programs out there for working with notation, and in order to keep Songsmith simple in terms of usability and in terms of cost, we've decided not to replicate the features available in all of that great software.

I hope that you find Songsmith to be a valuable part of your musical workflow to help you choose chords for songs, and can work with other software to turn those chords into piano notation.

Thanks!

-Dan

• تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة Microsoft ResearchOwner 30/جمادى الثانية/1432 08:37 م
    30/جمادى الثانية/1432 08:37 م
    المالك