none
Cannot recover gamertag e-mail

السؤال

• Hi there. I recently had to buy a new xbox because my old one RROD'd. When I tried to transfer my gamertag over, but couldn't remember the password to save my life. The gmail account was made in 2005, and since I took a hiatus from Xbox Live from several years, I decided to just pay and change my old gamertag to something updated.

Anyways, it turns out I used a very VERY old e-mail for that account that I do not use anymore. Therefore, I'm pretty sure it's dead and buried. I tried recreating it - couldn't, since it has symbols in it. I tried resetting the password - couldn't, it sends the password reset to the same e-mail I'm trying to reset...

I really don't want to change my gamertag and lose everything, so I would love to either be able to change my e-mail associated with my gamertag or somehow recreate that address.

I'm not sure what I need to provide here, but I have a reference number (about 6 hours spent talking to Xbox Live Support), gamertag info, COD elite (which I'm sure doesn't matter one bit), billing info, etc etc etc. Let me know what you need and what we can do.

Cheers.

04/صفر/1433 02:18 ص

جميع الردود