none
chat trouble

السؤال

• hello folks....i am currently using windows xp...and im having trouble communicating with just 1 of my contacts during live chat......my computer shows the contact as being offline, when the computer they are using is set to appear online ....i am able to view the instant messages they send me , in my chat box....however i cant seem to reply to them ....even when my computer prompts me to send them an instant offline message.....they still do not recieve them .....the only way i can comunicate with this contact , is by sending them an email .......all of my other contacts seem to work fine using live chat.....the problem dosent seem to be with my contact persons computer ,, due to them not having trouble with anyone else but me. neither of us appears to have each other blocked on purpose ...and when i have checked my computer  ,,,i havnt had much luck....im not very computer savy ...but have no trouble comunicating with anyone else...I should add, i never used to have any trouble communicating with this contact either ...untill apx.  one month go....any help in this matter  ,would be MUCHLY appreciated  appreciated....thanx  
    24/جمادى الأولى/1432 08:03 م