none
Installation Issues

السؤال

• can anyone explain how to downloadFirefox as internet explore will not work with my raid activation software. Firefox will? I can access the dashboard and then open Internet explorer and can get to the Firefox site but I can't get firefox to down load and install?

Highpoint Raid Management software

I have the highpoint raid card management software on a dvd but I also can't load it on the Windows 7 Home server. It is needed to initialize 6 hard drives taht are attached to the Highpoint Raid Card. 

I have the Microsoft Home server Second addition book but I can't find anything about downloading software or downloading other browsers?

12/ربيع الثاني/1433 11:18 م

جميع الردود

• but I can't find anything about downloading software or downloading other browsers?

That would be because you aren't meant to use the server desktop, only the dashboard.

As for how you should install the raid management software, you should ask Highpoint to help you with installation problems, but I would expect a version specifically for Windows Server 2008 would work, and a version for Windows 7 ought to work.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)

12/ربيع الثاني/1433 11:44 م