15/جمادى الثانية/1433 08:07 ص
I am installing CRM 2011 on two servers:
1) SBS 08: AD & ADFS & Domain controller
2) Server 08 Std: CRM & SQL
In a test installation I used the admin account of the first server to log in to the second server. Then I did install SQL & CRM. Consequently, the CRM Deployment Administrator is the administrator of the first server. I don't seem to have any problems with that and I guess it could even be better that everything is registered with the same user account. However, I wanted to have your feedback if I should instead use the local administrator account of the second server to install CRM & SQL.
15/جمادى الثانية/1433 11:11 مالمجيب على الأسئلة
The minimum permissions for the account installing CRM on the server are:
- Be a member of the Active Directory Domain Users group. By default, Active Directory Users and Computers adds new users to the Domain Users group.
- Be a member of the Administrators group on the local computer where Setup is running.
- Have Local Program Files folder read and write permission.
- Be a member of the Administrators group on the local computer where the instance of SQL Server is located that will be used to store the Microsoft Dynamics CRM databases.
- Have sysadmin membership on the instance of SQL Server that will be used to store the Microsoft Dynamics CRM databases.
- Have organization and security group creation permission in Active Directory directory service.
Hope this helps.
Visit my blog for CRM material, improving performance, kerberos, IFD, development tips, etc. :) http://quantusdynamics.blogspot.com
- تم الاقتراح كإجابة بواسطة nrodriEditor 15/جمادى الثانية/1433 11:11 م
16/جمادى الثانية/1433 12:57 ص
Nuno, thank you. I believe the administrator on the second server where SQL/CRM is being installed will probably not have permission for AD service. That means I would either have to add such permission or indeed use the admin account from the SBS server to install CRM. Does the installer for CRM check all of those conditions before installing or will the install just fail?