22/صفر/1433 02:10 م
1. When I look at my profile it shows only my 5 first publications from 2008 and 2009 http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/3830182. So, I am missing another 10 papers from 2010 and 2011. A suggestion: Why cannot I just add them manually filling in all the information, like in editing without fancy PDF uploading?
2. When I am trying to edit existing 5 publications to correct some fields, I see a very long list made of those 5 papers, each of them is present at least 3 times. http://academic.research.microsoft.com/UserInput/EditAuthor?id=3830182&refid=0 This is just confusing...
- تم التحرير بواسطة mfominykh 28/صفر/1433 03:51 م
23/صفر/1433 12:31 م
Continue about number 2.
When I am trying to "confirm" some of the publications of my supervisor ( http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/640804 ), which are written in co-authorship with me, I see the same effect: I confirmed 4 publications, but I see again a long list of articles, made out of these 4 publications in the "confirmed" list. They are repeated 4 times each...
25/صفر/1433 07:49 م
Continue more. It seems to be a commonplace that articles are duplicated. Here http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/is/mas/thread/076e8175-e48b-4654-91e1-96ae86d99bdb it is said that it can be caused by many reasons, but why the system itself duplicates them in the moment of "Confirming"?
15/ربيع الأول/1433 05:29 م
19/ربيع الأول/1433 01:53 مResolved.
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة mfominykh 19/ربيع الأول/1433 01:53 م
23/ربيع الأول/1433 10:50 ص
Thanks for your information. Sorry that we didn't reply you so timely. As you already see, the repitition you encountered when editing publication list has resolved by our colleagues. In fact, we editors have suffered from the same problem before. So we know you must have felt terrible at that time. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. Happily, it was resolved:)
In addition, we have already added your another 11 publications from 2010 to 2012 according to http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~fominykh/publications.html. The updated needs about one week to be online and you are very welcome to check back.
If you have any furthur problem, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again for your support.
Academic Search Feedback Team
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة janewhimsy 23/ربيع الأول/1433 10:50 ص