WHY WON'T MY LIVE ONE UPDATE????? THIS IS THE UPTEENTH MILLIONTH TIME I HAVE TRIED TO FIX THIS AND NOW MY COMPUTER IS JUST A MESS.
20/رجب/1430 03:35 م
I paid for my update in November and again in January. It is still about to expire and will not update anything. I am sooo tired of this. It cannot possibly be that hard to just get this to work. Now my computer is a mess because of the lack of protection. I want my money back or get this fixed.
- تم النقل بواسطة Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator 20/رجب/1430 05:02 م update issue and subscription problem (From:Windows Live OneCare General)
20/رجب/1430 05:02 مالمشرفI'm sorry to read of your issues with OneCare. You should not have paid for renewal or purchased a second subscription within such a short period of time.
What you are describing seems like your computer is not keeping the correct date and time since you have both update issues *and* a premature expiration warning.
Information to help troubleshoot and resolve update problems -
If your subscription to OneCare shows incorrect or expired in OneCare
- Check your PC date and time. If it is incorrect, change it and restart the computer.
- Check your subscription status by logging in with your subscription LiveID at http://billing.microsoft.com
- Confirm that this is the same LiveID shown to be the Subscription ID in OneCare - Help/About…
- Open OneCare and click "Check for Updates" to have OneCare check for updated credentials
If your subscription is correctly shown at the Billing site, but incorrect in OneCare and your PC date and time are correct, please contact support.
How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator 20/رجب/1430 05:02 م