06/جمادى الأولى/1433 12:56 م
Could anybody list the reasons why Actual Work fields can be automatically recalculated in Project 2010 (client)?
I've faced an interesting issue today. The whole project plan (which is more then 3 yrs long) suddenly got recalculated (in a wrong way). I can understand why start and end dates can move in some scenarios, as well as why planned work can be recalculated. But I have no idea what can make Project recalculate Actual Work automatically. Besides 'Sync to Protected Actuals' button has no effect. So I've got published version of the project where everything is ok and working version where actuals became corrupted.
I'd be very thankful for anyone who is able to explain such weird behavior or shed the light why automatical recalculation of Actuals can take place.
06/جمادى الأولى/1433 07:18 مالمشرف
07/جمادى الأولى/1433 12:02 صYes. We've got Project Server 2010 SP1 + June CU on the server.
22/جمادى الأولى/1433 03:19 م
16/شوال/1433 12:25 م
Just noticed that I haven't shared the solution.
The root problem was in Windows user profile. Something was wrong with it. After sysadmins recreated user profile on the machine where it took place, everything started working in a normal way. Actuals are not recalculated any more.
At the same time simple cleaning of cache had no effect - only full recreation of windows user helped.
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة Alexander Bylinsky 16/شوال/1433 12:25 م