10/ذو الحجة/1430 06:59 مHi !!!
When i connect thru the clients to the pwa website, the error below appear. Other sharepoint 2010 websites works correctly.
Could not connect to the specified Project Server URL: http%3a%2f%2fsharepoint2010.lab.net%2fprojectserver. If you have manually changed the Project Server URL for this Web Part, please remove this Web Part and add it to the page again from the Web Part catalog.
10/ذو الحجة/1430 08:43 مCan you connect to the PWA with the http://Sharepoint2010.net/ProjectServer using the browser?
Are you using Project Professional 2010?
Look in the events log, ULS and SQL logs for other clues?
Make sure SharePoint2010.net is a trusted site. I haven't read that it is required, but it was in 2007 and I have found thru my early experience with 2010, that things run a little better when it it.
13/ذو الحجة/1430 12:43 م
Thanks for your reply.
About the Trusted Site, yes, the website address already at the Trusted Site Zone.
About PWA, yes, the site open but apper the error, link this picture:
About Project Professional, not yet. First I will test the PWA with Sharepoint 2010 integrations.
I have some important informations:
- The Error only appear at the Client Computers. At the Server console works with dif users. I Haven't use a proxy server and I already make testes in dif computers.
- SQL, Sharepoint 2010 and Project 2010 are in the same computer.
- The fallow erros exist: Missing server side dependencies.
[MissingWebPart][WebPart class [8d6034c4-a416-e535-281a-6b714894e1aa] is referenced  times in the database, but is not installed on the current farm. Please install any feature/solution which contains this web part. One or more web parts are referenced in the database, but are not installed on the current farm. Please install any feature or solution which contains these web parts.]
15/ذو الحجة/1430 11:53 ص
Help Please, Help Please, Help Please, Help Please, Help Please, !!!
15/ذو الحجة/1430 12:37 مالمالكCan you please look at the ULS logs and see if there is a more descriptive error (see this to help you analyze logs: http://blogs.msdn.com/chrisfie/archive/2009/10/30/sharepoint-and-project-server-uls-viewer-tool-released.aspx
15/ذو الحجة/1430 01:02 م
Problem Solved. I add a other hostheader to IIS. I try to access the website thru sitename.domain but only had configured sitename.
Thanks for the helps.
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة Gustavo Hellwig Jr 15/ذو الحجة/1430 01:03 م
15/ذو الحجة/1430 11:54 مالمالكAnother way you can see this is if you add an alternate access mapping, and then browse to another server in the farm that serves the same content.
- تم وضع علامة كإجابة بواسطة Brian Smith - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Moderator 15/ذو الحجة/1430 11:55 م