06/ربيع الثاني/1428 01:47 م
1. multimedia controller (soundblaster live)
2. Ethernet Controller ( Intel pro/100 nic)
3. PCI Simple Communications Controller (most don't even know about this
4. ATI 9550 Graphics Board
5. Video Controller
06/ربيع الثاني/1428 03:17 م
Is there a question here?
Looking at your list and assuming that you're pointing out that the listed hardware is not supported
1) mulitimedia controller - not necessary on a server
2) ethernet controller - hmm - I'll put one in my WHS and see, I'd find it quite surprising if it wasn't
3) PCI simple communications controller - most likely a modem - not necessary with most servers - and WHS is supposed to be used with broadband.
4) ATI5990 Graphics board - probably supported as VGA, and not necessary on what is supposed to be a headless appliance
5) Video controller - see #4 above.
What was it you were asking?
06/ربيع الثاني/1428 09:24 مDo I really have to ask the big word WHY?
07/ربيع الثاني/1428 03:30 ص
i had exactly the same issues. i found the install did not like have 4gb ram. once i reduced it to 2gb, the install regained momentum. hardware issues resolved. hope this works for you too.