24. března 2009 14:30We have 3 domains in our forest, the majority of users, computers, servers, and applications are installed in one of the child domains. OCS Forest Prep creates all of the RTC* groups in the Root domain. My issue comes when I try to install a Group Chat server in the child domain. At the end of the Server Configuration Wizard, I get an error "Group 'RTCComponentUniversalServices' is not found in Active Directory." I have verified that the group does exist in the root domain. All other parts of OCS 2007 R2 are functioning perfectly.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
24. března 2009 15:29When you installed OCS, did you prep each domain in addition to the root forest?
24. března 2009 15:48Yes, domain prep was run in all of the domains. Thanks.
5. června 2009 4:21There is an issue on multiple domain environment, please check this
7. srpna 2009 10:52hi
Plz check the ports between cdc and dc i think the ports are stopping communication between ur cdc to dc. also try to reset the password of the RTCComponenetUniversalServices from the active directory.
Zahoor ahmad /Sanjay bhat
29. prosince 2009 10:48Hi Andy,
Did you found the solution for this?