4. května 2012 13:47
I have a quick question. I am new to CRM 2011 and am currently converting code from CRM 4 to CRM 2011. Can you please help out on a few things:
- What is the difference between a attribute and property?
- In CRM 4 we used attributes extensively. How do we then convert the setting and getting of these properties? is thsi ok?
Property: Entity.Property["name"] = "billy";
Attribute: Entity["name"]="billy" | Entity.SetAttribute<string>("billy");
3. Any good documentation and resources for common convesion between 4 and 2011?
thank you guys.
Kind regards, Kelvin
4. května 2012 15:09
1. property and attribute are same called differently in different context.
2. here is example of get and set value
var name =Xrm.Page.getAttribute("contactid").getValue().name;
Have a look at this video and article
also refer to Richard
4. května 2012 20:59
Did this help?
Please make sure to mark as answer to the response that helped you get through. This will help others with similar problem identify the answer and also close this thread as resolved.