26. července 2012 11:05
i need help in refreshing an entity form after it is updated by a c# plug-in.
entity A has a custom button i created (with ribbon editor)
pressing the button will run a jscript that will update entity B.
once entity B gets updated a plugin (c# code) is fired
the plugin updates entity A.
all works great.
The problem is: How to refresh the form for entity A ? (we open this form to press the button and its fields values are updated by the plugin - how do i see the new values - how to reload/refresh the form?)
Thanks in advance.
- Upravený miro ocho 26. července 2012 11:08
26. července 2012 11:17Moderátor
you can refer http://a33ik.blogspot.in/2009/05/page-refresh.html (this is for ms crm 4.0, but you can write function in same way for ms crm 2011)
- Navržen jako odpověď Mahender PalMVP, Moderator 26. července 2012 11:17
26. července 2012 11:41Hello Mahender.
thank you very much for you fast (very fast) response.
i will read the refernce you sent me and try to implament it on my system.
thanks alot, i'll update on how it went.
26. července 2012 12:18Hello Mahender.
i understand the concept suggested ,
but when does this jscript supposed to run ? what event triggers it ?
26. července 2012 14:24Moderátoryou can call your script on load of your entity and set time to call it after some interval to check update.
- Navržen jako odpověď Mahender PalMVP, Moderator 26. července 2012 14:24
29. července 2012 9:12
i have used the code (midified to my system and entities)
and assigned it to run for an "OnLoad" event.
now i have a problem of an infinite loop.
any ideas ?
29. července 2012 17:28
//Wait for 5 seconds and reload the entity A form.
If you find this helpful, please mark it as answer.
30. července 2012 8:10
that worked out great.
thank you guys for your help.