10. června 2008 13:54
I've noticed that Windows Server 2008 treats the HPC Profile Application Extension within "http://schemas.ggf.org/jsdl/2006/07/jsdl-hpcp" namespace, but the standard namespace for this should be
http://schemas.ggf.org/jsdl/2006/07/jsdl-hpcpa (note the jsdl-hpcpa prefix), this can cause some problems to interoperability. There are some tricks to resolve this question?
10. června 2008 18:58
I'd agree it should be jsdl-hpcpa. Where are you seeing the jsdl-hpcp ? Which version and during what operation?
11. června 2008 12:06
I'm testing a client (submitting a job) with WCCS Athena cluster at https://hpc.microsofthpc.net/AthenaClient/, but before I've read this article too: http://www.windowshpc.net/Blogs/Developer/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=13
27. června 2008 8:32Athena is probably running an older version of the software. The namespace changed fairly recently within OGF and this has been updated in the product that is due to be released later this year (see the upcoming RC1). Athena may be running an older version of the software.
30. června 2008 13:13When is RC1 due out?
30. června 2008 14:05VlastníkPlease watch http://connect.microsoft.com for the RC1 release bits and info. Also, the community site http://WindowsHPC.net will provide a posting. RC1 is imminent as of June 30, 2008.
- Označen jako odpověď Phil-PenningtonMicrosoft Employee, Owner 30. června 2008 14:05
30. června 2008 18:17It is out there now...