29. februar 2012 13:09
I want to appear for Microsoft Excel 2010 certification. Exam code is 77-882.
From where can i get complete details about this exam like:
1) Registration procedure and fees
2) Date of examination
3) Preparation material4) Passing marks and types of question - subjective or objective
29. februar 2012 16:30
Information about Exam 77-882 can be found here:
The Microsoft Office Exams are scheduled through a company called Certiport. To find your nearest test centre, have a look here:
With regards to preparation materials, unfortunately not much is listed on the Microsoft Leaning site; however, there is some suggested practice exams listed here:
Edit: The other thing I forgot to mention is you will also need to register with certiport. To do so, please got to http://www.certiport.com
- Redigeret af Jon Budzynski 29. februar 2012 16:30
- Redigeret af Jon Budzynski 29. februar 2012 16:45
- Foreslået som svar af Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator 29. februar 2012 20:57
- Markeret som svar af Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator 13. marts 2012 08:01
29. februar 2012 16:33Please be careful with Microsoft EXCEL exams because they might question you on material that is not included on the syllabus.
- Foreslået som svar af Sufiyan Rajput 3. april 2012 15:22
6. marts 2012 13:43
Took the exam yesterday and passed. The Certiport training material (practice questions) were extremely useful. They are truly similar to the difficulty and types of simulation questions.
6. marts 2012 13:51
Curbb - could you please provide a link to the practice questions to which you refer?
Congrats on passing.
- Foreslået som svar af Sufiyan Rajput 3. april 2012 15:23
2. april 2012 18:03
Congragulations!!!How did you get yourself trained. Did you used any specific books?. or training course?.Definetely i will use a certiport . Please let me know.