none
e-mailing songsmith recordings (Migrated from community.research.microsoft.com)

Spørgsmål

• mbh posted on 03-29-2009 4:10 PM

songsmith downloaded perfectly and is awesome. i just cant figure out the proper steps to e-mail folks my finished songs...

2. juni 2011 21:11
    Ejer

Svar

• dmorris replied on 04-07-2009 9:07 AM

Unfortunately, this appears to be an e-mail problem that's not related to Songsmith, so I don't have any insight for you.  Perhaps try using a different e-mail client or account.

I'm glad to hear that you're having fun with Songsmith; I hope you're able to share your songs with your friends!

-Dan

Ejer

Alle besvarelser

• dmorris replied on 03-31-2009 5:31 PM

Glad to hear you like Songsmith!

If you click the little arrow next to the "save" button, then click "export", you'll be able to save your song to a wma (Windows Media Audio) file, which you can attach to your e-mails.

Hope that helps!

-Dan

Ejer
  • mbh replied on 04-05-2009 6:34 AM

dan

thanks for the reply. not sure if this is your realm... i am a bit of a novice at computers but when i attempt to email my songs this is the notice that appears:

tThe host 'smpt' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
     Subject 'Will you let me be your cowboy?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smpt', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

the more i get involved with songsmith the more awesome i believe it to be.

again thank you for your product & your interest.

mitch

Ejer
  • dmorris replied on 04-07-2009 9:07 AM

Unfortunately, this appears to be an e-mail problem that's not related to Songsmith, so I don't have any insight for you.  Perhaps try using a different e-mail client or account.

I'm glad to hear that you're having fun with Songsmith; I hope you're able to share your songs with your friends!

-Dan

Ejer