18. august 2009 18:17Greets all,
Ive successfully installed the tool (or so i think) and the pages come up ok. The log showed full success for the web scheduler component. I have set the smtp server also using the vbs script. However, when I go to submit the conference, I get
Server ErrorA server error has occurred. Please contact the administrator.
An Error has occurred.
I dont see any errors anywhere; any ideas?
thanks in advance.
25. august 2009 10:07Redaktør
Could you please give us more inforemation regarding to you issue?
And the server error you have published looks like can not be displayed.
- Redigeret af Gavin-ZhangModerator 26. august 2009 03:25
25. august 2009 10:30Thank you. There's really not much to detail. I create a conference using the form and when I click schedule conference I get a page with: Server Error A server error has occurred. Please contact the administrator. An Error has occurred.
27. august 2009 12:42Have you gone into the live meeting client and done a test connection? if so does it work? and have you checked the live meeting policies on the Server to make sure you have the correct policie to conduct live meetings?
Mitch Roberson |MCITP:Enterprise Server Admin, Messaging |MCTS:OCS with Voice Achievement |MCT