27. maj 2009 17:38I am in the process of trying to do a side by side upgrade from R1 to R2.
I have sucesfully ran the schema prep.
When I try to run the forest prep though it failes and gives "Failure [0x80070005] Access is denied".
Earlier we did run the script to migrate setting to the configuration partition.
The account I am trying to use to run the installer is an Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin, and RTCUniversalServerAdmins.
The only other relevant thing I can think of that might be stopping me is that the Domain Controler that the installer is connecting to to try and do a forest update is Server 2008.
I could use some help trying to diagnose this.
25. august 2009 16:16Hi, Codejnki!
I have the same problem. Do you have any solution for this?
- Foreslået som svar af Mark A KingMicrosoft Employee 26. august 2009 14:28
26. august 2009 14:29Add the user to Schema Admins, log out, log back in as the user you just added to schema admins.
Mark King | C/D/H | MCTS:OCS | MCSE: Messaging | MCITP:Enterprise Administrator | CCNA
- Foreslået som svar af Mark A KingMicrosoft Employee 26. august 2009 14:30