1. maj 2012 08:43
I am trying to configure outlook for my on-premise crm 2011.
It's showing me error "This is a problem communicating with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator."
I am trying in same network but different domain.
1. maj 2012 10:19
can you ping the server?
is name resolution working?
you could try to telnet to your server from the outlook machine (if telnet is installed) telnet servername portnumber
telnet crmserver 80
If the above does not work, check your firewall configuration
- Redigeret af ManyRootsofAllEvil 1. maj 2012 10:20
2. maj 2012 10:45
I am able to ping server. In web also its working fine.
I have not configured IFD, just i m calling using IP of server:Port Numer(http://xx.xx.xx.xx:5555) in my local network.
In outlook if i configure online CRM it works find but on-premise is not working.
2. maj 2012 13:15
3. maj 2012 05:49
Client machine & CRM server time zone is same.
I tried giving host name also but getting same error.
Do i need to do any configuration after installation of CRM Server for Outlook in Server machine
- Redigeret af Suresh Kumar Patra 3. maj 2012 05:49
3. maj 2012 09:04Silly question this, but can you browse to the server (on IE) from the outlook computer?
3. maj 2012 13:41Yes i am able to browse.
Facing issue with outlook only.
11. juni 2012 11:23I have generated trusted for both domains. now its working fine.
- Markeret som svar af Suresh Kumar Patra 11. juni 2012 11:23