restore disks wl1

Spørgsmål

• I have been looking for restore disc for my customers(I'm a shop owner) and i noticed a lot of people are coping them and light scribing a label on them. One of these people who are selling them wrote "Notes: This disk is only illegal if you install and run w/o registering with your COA.".. Is this true? and if so can I use my disc with there key? I have been operating for years with saying "you need the factory disks and I can't use mine" to stay legal but I really would like to find out the legal truth about this matter thank you for your time.
    19. februar 2011 02:27

Svar

Alle besvarelser

• Please see:  How to replace Microsoft software.  This is the only authorized procedure for acquiring genuine replacement media.

You stated  "I noticed a lot of people are coping them and light scribing a label on them"...

Answer: that is a form of software piracy and should not be used.

Carey Frisch
    19. februar 2011 02:36
  • Okay thank you, I have one more question, so I was right your disc from man, but I have one more question I was on the phone with HP trying to buy the discs for my customers machine and they wouldn't even sell them to me back it was more than 4 years old and Microsoft told me I have to get them from the system builder. Hours wasted for me at that point, Is there authorized dealers allowed to sell restore discs? Like    http://restoredisks.com/?
    19. februar 2011 02:46
  • I have been looking for restore disc for my customers(I'm a shop owner) and i noticed a lot of people are coping them and light scribing a label on them. One of these people who are selling them wrote"Notes: This disk is only illegal if you install and run w/o registering with your COA.".. Is this true? and if so can I use my disc with there key? I have been operating for years with saying "you need the factory disks and I can't use mine" to stay legal but I really would like to find out the legal truth about this matter thank you for your time.

It will be better for answering your question, You can give a more complete description of your needs.
    24. marts 2011 07:59
  • Please see:  How to replace Microsoft software.  This is the only authorized procedure for acquiring genuine replacement media.

Carey Frisch
    2. april 2011 21:38