25. maj 2008 19:43
26. maj 2008 18:55
It sounds like you need to get in touch with support, they can be found though here
26. maj 2008 19:35Redaktør
If you have used the Wireless Security feature of OneCare to secure your wireless network, but now your other devices can't connect to your router - the following from Instant Help should cover it.
To add a device to a newly secured wireless network, follow the instructions in the manufacturer's manual for the device. If you need more help, contact the manufacturer of the device.
You must enter the SSID (Service Set Identifier, also known as the network name. A unique name entered to access a WiFi network that enables communication between network users and the access point.) and network key to add a device.To add a computer to a wireless network if you used the Add a PC wizard in Windows Live OneCare:
- On the computer that you used to help secure the wireless network, click Change Settings.
- On Firewall tab, click Advanced settings.
- On the Network connections tab, click your wireless network, and then click Details.
- The SSID and network key appear in the Security Information area.
If you added a computer or a device to the network manually, read the instructions in the manufacturer's manual, or contact the manufacturer of the router for information about how to obtain the network name and network key.
If the above does not help, contact support per the link in Chuck's post.-steve
28. maj 2008 22:55Thanks got it >>.... I had to reboot my pc a couple of times to let me see the detalis under network settings/advancet tab once that was done under details i could see what kind of encrypion one care used......
29. maj 2008 14:23Redaktør
Glad to read that you got it sorted.
20. oktober 2008 23:25
21. oktober 2008 15:42Redaktør
If you allowed OneCare to configure the network security for your wireless connection, yes, you go to that PC where OneCare is running and you will see the network key under details. If you don't see a details link, it wasn't configured from that PC via OneCare or by OneCare at all and you'd need to consult the router documentation for instructions on how to log onto the router to obtain this information.
Once you have the network details - SSID and Key/Encryption level, you will need to configure the connection on the Mac.