11. januar 2010 23:04BesvarerIn this thread VFP forum's thread last 2 answers are not answers, but rather sort of abuse.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth
Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst
- Redigeret af Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributor, Editor 28. oktober 2010 13:04
13. januar 2010 00:13Hi Naom
Since the thread starter marked all of those posts as answers, they must have seen some value in the information in those posts.
Moderator rules and guidelines differ between the various forums, but I think they are all specific about stating that the thread starter has the last word on what posts get marked as answers.
- Foreslået som svar af Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Owner 13. maj 2012 05:28
13. januar 2010 14:19
Are you a sort of informer or reporter ?
My answers were answers to a reported abuse. I wonder ( if you are so watchful) how did you not notice the other "sort of abuse" and the incorect answer ...."Woody suggestion" was not marked (because in fact, it was a filtering problem in question).
Who are you to classify my answers ? Let OP to do that ....
You are doing an abuse....
13. maj 2012 05:29Ejer
13. maj 2012 05:39BesvarerI resolved it right now, thanks! I marked correct answers and unmarked the last few which were not answers.
For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law
- Markeret som svar af Naomi NMicrosoft Community Contributor, Editor 13. maj 2012 05:39