1. maj 2012 09:05
The planet itself is simply not visible in the WWT Mars nor in the normal WWT in the tours (whic I assume uses the same imaging data).
Have tried purgin caches, updating & even reinstalling to no avail : (
Have also contacted the WWT support and am hoping they know something that helps.
The idea with the DNS issue makes no sense as I can access many other NASA sites via the browser.
If it is a DNS or other connectivity issue then has a very limited scope and needs to be resolved by NASA or Microsoft Research - please!
Would really like to continue my exploration of Mars : )
- Redigeret af William Lamm1 1. maj 2012 09:05
2. maj 2012 02:51EjerPlese see the announcement Post in the forum. NASA websites hosting the Mars data are down.
2. maj 2012 16:02
Where can updates about this issue be found?
Will you also be posting them here in this forum?
2. maj 2012 16:17EjerWe will post any status updates in the Announcements section, in the Root of the WWT site..
- Markeret som svar af William Lamm1 2. maj 2012 17:04
2. maj 2012 17:05Many Thanks Jonahthan!