none
MICROSOFT SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION

Antworten

• It is a scam to try and get your personal details. Don't reply to it. Simply delete it.

Why couldn't you have Googled this yourself ? Microsoft will never contact you by email or by phone unless you have asked them to.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011 08:24

Alle Antworten

• It is a scam to try and get your personal details. Don't reply to it. Simply delete it.

Why couldn't you have Googled this yourself ? Microsoft will never contact you by email or by phone unless you have asked them to.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011 08:24
  • Delete the bogus email message.  Microsoft doesn't do sweepstakes.
    Carey Frisch
    Mittwoch, 2. November 2011 22:59
  • if i ever replied it? what should i do then? but,i already deleted my reply
    Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011 05:40
  • "Nadya Wanda Kirana" wrote in message news:5918f3c9-38c1-43ea-a853-7fd82992547f...
    if i ever replied it? what should i do then? but,i already deleted my reply

If you included any banking details in your reply, notify your bank, and ask them for instructions and assistance – you may become the target of identity-theft.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011 09:31
  • i just sent my full name,my address,my nationality and i never included any banking details in my reply just it and also never ask them for instruction,but they sent me a new email,they said i should to contact the bank in Ireland,so should i ignore it?
    Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011 10:53
  • Yes, ignore it and don't play their game or next your identity may be stolen.
    Carey Frisch
    Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011 22:55