none
How to keep a plain text block in Live Writer?

Frage

• HI All,

Since I found the plugin supportive offline blog editor - Windows Live Writer, I knew that it is exactly what I have been looking forward for many years. I believe, this tool and all the related excellent plugins will eventually replace all the editor functionalities of wordpress Dashboard. But compared with the wordpress plugins, right now, the Windows Live Writer plugins are still young and some of them are still not stable enough. So I'd like to keep using some of the plugins installed in wordpress website for a while. Then I found this problem:

Because the posts composed by the Windows Live Writer is converted to html format automatically, some code text is changed to html format. For example. 

[cc lang="text"] 
    <Directory "C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"> 
    [/cc]

But later it becomes this:

[cc lang=&quot;text&quot;] 
    <br />&lt;Directory &quot;C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs&quot;&gt; 
    <br />[/cc] 

I am not quite sure but I think this change may prevent the plugins in wordpress website working normally. So I am asking a way to keep it plain in Windows Live Writer. So the plugins in wordpress website can still be used. Have you seen the same problems? And what are your solutions?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.
    BR
    Wang, Mengjia

Montag, 20. Februar 2012 18:35