none
Still no internet connection on Microsoft Money 2001

Frage

• I have tried Mitch Buchanan's formula for fixing the problem with my internet connection to Money, but I still cannot connect. 

My error message begins with "An error was encountered while processing a downloaded file (SMRTINET.INI) during smart connect."  Then goes on to say, "Unable to connect to the online quotes server. Check your internet connection and try the operaton again." 

I assume I need to fix that file before I can regain access to the money server?  How does one fix it?

Again, I have Windows XP Media Center Edition 2002 and Windows Internet Explorer as my browser.  And I am connected to the internet.

Robert H Rigstad

Mittwoch, 21. November 2012 22:22

Alle Antworten

• Microsoft no longer supports any version of Money. Officially, there is no access to any online resource by any version of Money.

It seems access in your region by Money 2001 has been turned off.

The Money versions in the first, sticky post in this forum still have access. Upgrade to the appropriate regional version. However, at some time these will lose access: we do not know when. When that happens you will need either to update manually, use a third party solution (if one exists) or find another money management program.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012 11:59