none
SysFader: iexplore.exe - Application Error

Frage

• Whenever I try to open Internet Explorer I get this message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SysFader: iexplore.exe - Application Error

--------------------------------

The instruction at "0x791f6691" referenced memory at "0x0000000c". The memory could not be "written".

--------------------------------

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could anyone please tell me how to fix this. The same problem occurs when I try to open up Firefox, so I'm almost positive it's a virus rather than a problem with IE.

• Verschoben Rob Pan Dienstag, 23. August 2011 09:06 (From:Internet Explorer Extension Development)
    Sonntag, 14. August 2011 16:38

Alle Antworten

• Sorry, wrong forum.

The IE user forum is on answers.microsoft.com. This web site is for helps in writing software. If Firefox crashes too, you may also want to visit http://support.mozilla.com to learn if this issue is related to hardware acceleration. There are a lot of crashes reported to both IE and mozilla forums about video drivers crashing if hardware acceleration is on.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

Sonntag, 14. August 2011 19:51
  • Okay, thank you.
    Sonntag, 14. August 2011 22:22