none
autocollage watermark

Frage

• I just purchased the 2008 version of AutoCollage and am disappointed that the watermark still appears on my collages.  How do I get rid of it.  Also, the program does not seem to recognize African-American faces and tends to overlap them.  How can I fix this?  Thank you if anyone is out there.
    Samstag, 7. Januar 2012 23:22

Antworten

• I solved this issue.  Just thought I'd let folks know who might be interested.  I uninstalled my trial version, installed the purchased version, registered the product code (click on the options icon, then registration).  Unfortunately, I had to do this twice.  The first time I did it, the program would begin to generate the collage and just before finalizing the picture, the canvas would go black. I reinstalled the product by going back to the microsoft online store and looking under support, where you can find the products that you have purchased online along with their product codes (if you need them) .

Also, I called Microsoft technical support at 866-452-4755 (because the help person at the microsoft online store told me to do this), but they had no knowledge of this particular product and could only advise me to go to this forum and find the answer.  Since I had tried that route and had already posted my question, I thought it might be helpful to others if I also posted the solution. 

Karen Muench
    Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 21:27