none
MICROSOFT ACTIVATION PRODUCT KEY SHOWS INVALID.

Frage

• HEY, there,

I m having trouble with my Microsoft office. When i enter the product key correctly it shows invalid key. and, yeah, I forgot to activate it within 30days of buying my laptop. so can you help me how can i activate my Microsoft office without un-installing my microsoft office? or can you mail me another valid product key? Please help me!! I need it big time!

Thank you!

• Verschoben Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 17:35 Move to more appropriate forum category (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 08:34

Antworten

• "ahsanlaskar" wrote in message news:c98c6c6b-7814-43e6-a114-cfdbf535cd25...

HEY, there,

I m having trouble with my Microsoft office. When i enter the product key correctly it shows invalid key. and, yeah, I forgot to activate it within 30days of buying my laptop. so can you help me how can i activate my Microsoft office without un-installing my microsoft office? or can you mail me another valid product key? Please help me!! I need it big time!

Thank you!

The Key you are using is the one on the WINDOWS COA sticker – it is not valid for Office.
    To continue to use Office beyond the Trial period, you need to purchase a License for Office – your machine almost certainly only came with a Trial installation. (check your purchase details).

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 15:32