Freitag, 10. Juli 2009 08:15Hi,
I have some question as below.
1st All HP, Dell & Toshiba and Many Laptops come with Preinstall Operating System with recovery Manager and they don’t give any copy of software on box. Now is there any wrong to make copy and give to customer.
2nd If someone have Lic sticker on top of cpu and we use any other original media cd and we activate for customer is there any wrong ?
3rd if we import Microsoft products from diffract regional than east Africa and if it is genuine is there any wrong to sell here ?
4th How do we check the software weather it is genuine or not ? what are security mark is there of box and cd ?
Please reply us for our knowledge.
Montag, 13. Juli 2009 03:44ModeratorMajor OEM computer manufacturers usually offer a method to make Windows operating system recovery discs. Visit the support web site of the manufacturer of the computer to learn how to accomplish this.
- Als Antwort markiert Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Freitag, 18. Juni 2010 15:50
Montag, 27. Juli 2009 18:25Hi,
My all quiestion are for is it legal or not
Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010 23:16
Here are some answers:
1. There is nothing wrong with making 1 copy of the software to give to the customer. As long as the customer has and uses the OEM License key which is located on the PC/Laptop. That key can be used to activate it but no other product key's should be used.
2. There is nothing wrong with using other original media, as long as its properly licensed your not violating any laws.
3. Usually Microsoft software that is sold in what they call "Emerging Markets" are specially designed to be used in those areas, the software must be activated in the region it was made for and cannot be activated anywheres else.
4. You can find information on how to tell if Microsoft software is genuine by visiting this Web site http://www.microsoft.com/howtotell
My answers are answered to the best of my knowledge. If you have any concerns regarding if your using genuine Microsoft software, going to http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ will answer most of your questions.