none
FSX Keeps Crashing (Windows 7)

Question

• Hello,

Recently, I replaced the hard-drive in my computer with a new one and installed Windows 7 on it. I also installed Flight Simulator X. However, It will only run for 10-60 minutes before it crashes. Whenever it crashes, it is usually because I have tried to change the view. So far, I have tried running it in compatibility mode for Windows Vista and Windows XP with the same out-come. Since it is a new hard-drive, there are no viruses on it to cause this. I have downloaded no programs that would interfere with it and it is being ran as an administrator. Before I got new HD, I was running Windows Vista will all sorts of different programs on it and FSX ran fine. This is not a compatibility issue as I have checked the compatibility for FSX using Windows 7. I'am quickly running out of ideas as what could be causing this and I'am getting increasingly frustrated with FSX and Windows as neither one of them have given me any clue as to what is causing the problem. I also know  this isnt exactly the right forum for this issue but its as close as I could get to my issue. Hopefully it can be resolved. 
    Saturday, 13 February 2010 1:37 AM

Answers

All replies