none
Windows 7 is not genuine - .exes wont run

Question

• My is suddenly showing Windows not genuine but it will not run the MGAdiag.exe...or allow me to go to control panel or my documents of anything...Can you tell me what to try?
    Saturday, 14 January 2012 1:31 AM

Answers

• If you can't run a diagnostic there is little we can do. Your problems are much more than a not genuine notice.

I suggest you post here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system?tab=all

Include a detailed description of your problem and any error messages you get.

Saturday, 14 January 2012 2:33 AM
    Answerer
  • "afs99" wrote in message news:c73fcb35-e38d-480b-9c0c-89ee72621520...
    My is suddenly showing Windows not genuine but it will not run the MGAdiag.exe...or allow me to go to control panel or my documents of anything...Can you tell me what to try?

Boot to Safe Mode with Networking – download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (www.malwarebytes.org – free edition), and run a Full system Scan while in Safe Mode, and again in Normal mode – see what it picks up and fixes.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, 14 January 2012 8:06 AM

All replies

• If you can't run a diagnostic there is little we can do. Your problems are much more than a not genuine notice.

I suggest you post here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system?tab=all

Include a detailed description of your problem and any error messages you get.

Saturday, 14 January 2012 2:33 AM
    Answerer
  • "afs99" wrote in message news:c73fcb35-e38d-480b-9c0c-89ee72621520...
    My is suddenly showing Windows not genuine but it will not run the MGAdiag.exe...or allow me to go to control panel or my documents of anything...Can you tell me what to try?

Boot to Safe Mode with Networking – download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (www.malwarebytes.org – free edition), and run a Full system Scan while in Safe Mode, and again in Normal mode – see what it picks up and fixes.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, 14 January 2012 8:06 AM