Off Topic items
DO NOT POST HERE! Folder used by moderators to move off topic itemsStephen BootsMVPFriday, 12 December 2008 12:59 PM
This folder was created for the Windows Live OneCare forum moderators to move off topic posts into.
Discussions in this folder are discouraged as it is unlikely that a question posted here will receive a reply.
If your question applies to Windows Live OneCare, please use the appropriate forum folders.
If your question does not apply to Windows Live OneCare, please consider using the appropriate Microsoft Public newsgroups or other community forums found throughout the Internet.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 27558matandch Wednesday, 20 April 2011 11:05 PM
Could not start windows firewall & neither any server program is accessible nor any client communicate to other serverAbhimanyuCS Thursday, 21 April 2011 1:41 AM
I recently removed the trojan Alureon, but have lost all my programs from the start panel. They seem to still be installed, and I would like to know how to get them to their previous state, including my system tools!!msgreenpower Wednesday, 20 April 2011 12:43 PM
- 14898Eagle 6 Monday, 18 April 2011 8:31 PM
- 14319thuse Monday, 18 April 2011 3:48 PM
- 25399zombie 11 Monday, 28 March 2011 4:25 AM
- 04845Suemass Sunday, 17 April 2011 7:44 PM
- 15231Shanee Nishry Saturday, 16 April 2011 4:43 AM
- 15294Mean Mr Mustard Saturday, 16 April 2011 2:42 PM
- 14973diamondcutting Wednesday, 13 April 2011 8:33 PM
- 14569ONELOVE47 Wednesday, 13 April 2011 12:38 AM
- 14250FUSIONINF Monday, 11 April 2011 4:29 AM
- 15710Barry Van Amberg Monday, 11 April 2011 3:42 AM
- 14702FUSIONINF Saturday, 9 April 2011 1:10 PM
- 24671drspyn4 Saturday, 9 April 2011 12:37 PM
- 14351Joshua Leet Thursday, 7 April 2011 7:50 AM
- 18866joedavies90 Wednesday, 6 April 2011 3:45 PM
- 14578nora goyette Monday, 4 April 2011 3:55 PM
- 14226Measma Saturday, 2 April 2011 5:45 PM
I have this permanent Trojan and have been reporting it to Microsoft have all the updates and it's still there.Kristen9536 Thursday, 31 March 2011 4:13 PM