Discuss customizations and programming for Project Web App, Project Server, Project Professional and Project Standard. Includes User Interface (UI) customizations, Project Server Interface (PSI) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming.
Welcome to the forum!Jan KalisMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, 8 January 2010 12:23 AM
For more information on:
- Programming and development please see the Project 2010 MSDN Developer Center http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905469.aspx
- Also be sure to target your RSS reader to the official Project Programmability Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/
Project 2013 SDK - March 2013 updateJim Corbin Friday, 27 July 2012 6:13 PM
The Project 2013 SDK download is updated. The conceptual, how-to, and reference documentation in the download closely matches the Project 2013 developer documentation online content published on MSDN.
The Project2013SDK.msi download file now installs properly on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
The Project 2013 SDK download contains:
- The on-premises Reporting database schema reference, ProjectServer2013_ReportingDB.chm, and the OLAP cube schema reference.
- Updated VBA Help for local use. Objects such as Chart, Report, Series, and Shape now show correct members tables, properties, and methods topics.
- Sixteen complete code solutions, including two task pane apps (with minor updates) for Project, the QuickStatus app sample for Project Server and Project Online, eight client-side object model (CSOM) solutions, two solutions for querying the ProjectData service for reporting, and three updated legacy PSI solutions.
Notes: 1. The REDIST.zip file that is attached to the Project_Programmability blog post contains the RTM build
15.0.4420.1017 of the Project Server assemblies for redistribution, including the
Microsoft.Office.Project.Schema.dll assembly, for developing event handlers.
2. Project CSOM solutions also require the redistributable DLLs for the SharePoint 2013 CSOM,
which are at SharePoint Server 2013 Client Components SDK.
- Updated Intellisense files for the PSI and CSOM, source code for creating a PSI proxy assembly, and instructions on how to update the PSI proxy files.
- XML schemas for the Project client, AppProvisioning, and the Statusing PSI.
The top-level online landing page for the Project SDK is Project for developers (http://msdn.microsoft.com/project).
Want to try out Project 2013?
- Sign up for Project Online and Project Pro for Office 365
- Download Project Professional 2013 and Project Server 2013
Please specify the version you are using when you ask your questionIt makes a big difference in answering your questions
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 931328Jim Corbin Friday, 23 April 2010 6:21 PM
- 028709Jan KalisMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, 8 January 2010 12:50 AM
- 1142Hisham_Barrania Sunday, 12 May 2013 8:48 AM
- 257Balamurugan-S 8 hours 24 minutes ago
- 2118bhardia Thursday, 16 May 2013 5:37 AM
- 035Till G 4 hours 6 minutes ago
- 3180Unbeatable786 Thursday, 9 May 2013 12:17 PM
- 171123bava Saturday, 18 May 2013 11:40 AM
- 170Hmilkovi Saturday, 18 May 2013 11:56 AM
- 289ram kanumuri Friday, 17 May 2013 3:36 PM
- 2124MeerDev Thursday, 16 May 2013 4:08 AM
- 182TV.Rahul Friday, 17 May 2013 10:04 AM
- 085Quentin V Friday, 17 May 2013 7:59 AM
Project Server 2010 - WssServers.FindByWSTS_SERVER_UID returns no rows using Site UID returned by ReadWSSSettingsErik RHS Thursday, 16 May 2013 1:27 AM
- 5920Javier Perez - MCPD, MCITP, MCAD, MCTS Saturday, 12 January 2013 4:23 PM
- 1126M O N Z Wednesday, 15 May 2013 7:43 AM
- 1121Meghask Tuesday, 14 May 2013 1:55 PM
- 0102ErikJungan Thursday, 16 May 2013 9:16 AM
- 3138Shawn.Gilbert Tuesday, 14 May 2013 2:12 PM
- 3136MsSPJ Tuesday, 14 May 2013 6:38 PM
- 0120Parkelj Wednesday, 15 May 2013 2:25 PM
- 12207Kathy Tullis Friday, 10 May 2013 5:28 PM