Friday, 27 April 2012 11:31 AM
I created a new Excel Report based on the ProjectsAndAssignments template. I set the RBS as Report Filter, ProjectName as Row Labels. Values : ProjectWork.
The Work values displayed in the Excel Report are 4 times or 30 times greater than the Work values calculated by Project Pro.
Monday, 30 April 2012 10:59 AM
What is the Work unit you see in MS project? Does the existing report dispaly the correct value or the extended new report which you created with ProjectsAndAssignments template dispalys wrong data?
Thanks, Amit Khare |EPM Consultant| Blog: http://amitkhare82.blogspot.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/amitkhare82
Monday, 30 April 2012 11:49 AM
Work units are "Hours" in MS Project Pro.
That's the new report which displays wrong data.
Monday, 30 April 2012 12:04 PMModerator
Monday, 30 April 2012 6:57 PM
The SQL query is the standard one which comes with the ProjectsAndAssignments template. I did not change it.
For each Project, the Sum of ProjectCost and the Sum of ProjectWork are multiplied by the same value, generally an integer.
For example: 22 and 22 for Project_A, 33 and 33 for project_B, 4 and 4 for Project_C...
NB: Values in Project Pro are th right one, values in the Excel Report are false.