Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 012779Naomi NMicrosoft Community ContributorThursday, 5 January 2012 4:37 PM
- 465trip_to_tokyo 14 hours 12 minutes ago
- 168Parallel Distributed Thursday, 16 May 2013 11:21 PM
- 6401Livio von Büren Thursday, 18 April 2013 12:38 PM
- 28820Aalam Rangi Saturday, 30 March 2013 10:16 PM
- 51600vivekWaghmare Tuesday, 22 January 2013 5:28 AM
- 2138MSDN Student Thursday, 9 May 2013 10:26 PM
- 0125Seadude93 Friday, 10 May 2013 2:27 AM
- 1130JaneBelle Tuesday, 7 May 2013 1:14 AM
- 0195SoftwareByDefault Saturday, 27 April 2013 10:04 AM
- 5264ProgrammingVolunteerMVPMonday, 22 April 2013 2:01 AM
- 2360ProgrammingVolunteerMVPFriday, 12 April 2013 1:57 AM
Is there moderator oversight? Who do we complain to, when moderators aren't doing what they are supposed to do?johnqflorida Wednesday, 27 March 2013 9:43 AM
- 11516V. Keerthi Deep Tuesday, 26 March 2013 5:35 PM
- 3562Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, 15 March 2013 10:34 PM
Important suggestion: (a re-run from a year or two ago) - Allow MULTIPLE "this is abusive" flags on messagesjohnqflorida Wednesday, 27 March 2013 10:13 AM
- 5473Cor LigthertMVPThursday, 21 March 2013 9:55 AM
- 51079Gerry C J Cornell Friday, 1 March 2013 10:25 AM
- 141362leshay Friday, 22 February 2013 2:02 PM
- 3848Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, 5 March 2013 11:43 AM
- 11211293Zak Lyles Thursday, 19 July 2012 2:20 PM