Off Topic items
DO NOT POST HERE! Folder used by moderators to move off topic itemsStephen BootsMVPFriday, 12 December, 2008 12:59 PM
This folder was created for the Windows Live OneCare forum moderators to move off topic posts into.
Discussions in this folder are discouraged as it is unlikely that a question posted here will receive a reply.
If your question applies to Windows Live OneCare, please use the appropriate forum folders.
If your question does not apply to Windows Live OneCare, please consider using the appropriate Microsoft Public newsgroups or other community forums found throughout the Internet.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 27542matandch Wednesday, 20 April, 2011 11:05 PM
Could not start windows firewall & neither any server program is accessible nor any client communicate to other serverAbhimanyuCS Thursday, 21 April, 2011 1:41 AM
I recently removed the trojan Alureon, but have lost all my programs from the start panel. They seem to still be installed, and I would like to know how to get them to their previous state, including my system tools!!msgreenpower Wednesday, 20 April, 2011 12:43 PM
- 14879Eagle 6 Monday, 18 April, 2011 8:31 PM
- 14304thuse Monday, 18 April, 2011 3:48 PM
- 25385zombie 11 Monday, 28 March, 2011 4:25 AM
- 04817Suemass Sunday, 17 April, 2011 7:44 PM
- 15211Shanee Nishry Saturday, 16 April, 2011 4:43 AM
- 15278Mean Mr Mustard Saturday, 16 April, 2011 2:42 PM
- 14957diamondcutting Wednesday, 13 April, 2011 8:33 PM
- 14550ONELOVE47 Wednesday, 13 April, 2011 12:38 AM
- 14234FUSIONINF Monday, 11 April, 2011 4:29 AM
- 15686Barry Van Amberg Monday, 11 April, 2011 3:42 AM
- 14686FUSIONINF Saturday, 9 April, 2011 1:10 PM
- 24651drspyn4 Saturday, 9 April, 2011 12:37 PM
- 14328Joshua Leet Thursday, 7 April, 2011 7:50 AM
- 18832joedavies90 Wednesday, 6 April, 2011 3:45 PM
- 14563nora goyette Monday, 4 April, 2011 3:55 PM
- 14205Measma Saturday, 2 April, 2011 5:45 PM
I have this permanent Trojan and have been reporting it to Microsoft have all the updates and it's still there.Kristen9536 Thursday, 31 March, 2011 4:13 PM