none
Can I add conferences and call for papers ?

Question

• I would like to add some conferences to the calendar, how do I do that?

1. The 2nd IASTED International Symposia on Imaging and Signal Processing in Health Care and Technology<small>he 2nd IASTED International Symposia on</small>

Imaging and Signal Processing in Health Care and Technology ~ISPHT 2012~

<small>2. The Seventh IASTED International Conference on </small>Human-Computer Interaction ~HCI 2012~

3. <small>The Seventh IASTED International Conference on </small>Communication, Internet, and Information Technology ~CIIT 2012~

May 14 – 16, 2012
    Baltimore, USA

We have many others, is there any more simple way to do this as the conferences come up?

With Kind Regards

Friday, February 10, 2012 9:27 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your information, we will add these conferences for you. I will take a few days for the update to be online. Please check back later. We appreciate your continous support.

Thans again.

Jingfen

• Marked as answer by jingfz Friday, February 17, 2012 7:37 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2012 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your information, we will add these conferences for you. I will take a few days for the update to be online. Please check back later. We appreciate your continous support.

Thans again.

Jingfen

• Marked as answer by jingfz Friday, February 17, 2012 7:37 AM
    Friday, February 17, 2012 7:37 AM
  • Hi.

You can provide the conference name and homepage. We will add these conference for you. Thank you.

Jingfen

Friday, February 17, 2012 7:52 AM
  • Hi,

I also would like to add the following upcoming conference:

http://www.gandalf.unina.it//

Could you please help me with.

Many thanks

Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:26 PM
  • Hi

please could you add our conference to the calendar

it is the 4th International OER (Open Educational Resources) conference "OER13" This year being held at Nottingham University in the United Kingdom on the 26th - 27th March 2013 the website is http://www.oer13.org/ 

Many thanks

Tim

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:53 PM