none
Amazed

General discussion

• I have to say I'm pretty amazed by ICE.  I just stitched together some panos that I took at a kids performance.  I took multiple shots, of moving kids, and stitched them together, and you would never know it wasn't all taken as one shot.  ICE's ability to deal with movement between shots is really unique.
    Monday, December 05, 2011 4:47 AM

All replies

• We worked pretty hard to make ICE handle motion in the scene, so it's great to hear that you noticed this and that it's appreciated. Thanks for the great feedback.
    Monday, December 05, 2011 6:10 AM
  • I agree %100, I've tried many, MANY 'stitch' style programs and none work the way ICE does. The seamless finish, the ease of automation instead of finding common points, and it's FAST! I'm severely impressed and think this would be worth paying for, however I probably shouldn't say that. Matt, I know there was a team involved, but I'm going to give you all the credit.

Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:36 AM
  • Quite amazing.  Have constructed a sequence of 84 microphotographs (3 rows of 21 images) into one complete image.  Not only that, but colour balance was also matched for the whole sequence.   VERY clever!! This will save me a considerable amount of time in the future.

Robert

Monday, December 19, 2011 6:49 PM