Microsoft Fix It Center Online - Site not working (Using XP, IE8).

Question

• I've visited this site several times in the last few weeks with no problem.  However, for the last five or six days, when I visit this site (from the link in the Beta Microsoft Fix It Center) I arrive at the site to see the following, and cannot log in (there isn't even a link/button):

• This site may be experiencing a problem
    • The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

• You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site

I tend to think this is a Microsoft site problem.  You would think there would be a link to further information...or something saying that they are aware of the problem and are working on it... and give some idea when the site will be operational again... otherwise one might be left thinking that the "beta" experiment didn't work out and that now the service is being discontinued.

Monday, August 08, 2011 6:21 PM

All replies

• My experience is pretty much identical. 

I downloaded the software and completed registration about 2 weeks ago.  The software works fine, and I have installed it on my laptop and PC without difficulty. 

On the first few occasions I got into Fix-It Center Online OK, but for sevral days now no joy at all.

Is anyone aware of this problem?  If so, please could we have some feedback? 

GP

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:33 PM
  • My problem is the same. I looked on my Event viewer, -as describes from MS in a earlier post, -and yes there are errors MATSRV listed on my log, each time I tried to use it. But no solution is given to solve the problem, if MATSRV is found.

The fix it before the beta version was working,  but no is no longer available, only the beta version.

Monday, December 03, 2012 10:28 PM