none
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SQL integration services

General discussion

• Microsoft Dynamics CRM destination for Microsoft SQL integration services , integration via web services

I finally have a good option to import data from different sources. Yes the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 comes with a good tool to import data with lot of features (mapping, duplicate detection) but when you would like to import data and after update it you have to export it and report it.
    Our development team prepared a good add on for Microsoft SQL Integration service, which is capable to import and update records on selected unique key

You can set the parameters for the CRM server (we currently use 2006 web services)
    And you decide in which entity you will import the data from the selected source.
    You get the source columns and you can name them with the appropriate names in CRM (mapping)
    For the selected columns you can set the compare key for the selected attribute.

So we have the right tool to import and update the records on schedule from different applications.
    Well done Matej..

http://ejcrm.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:24 AM

All replies

• is this addon available to the public? Smile If so any chance I can get a link ot it?

Monday, December 08, 2008 6:36 PM
  • Well we haven't yet prepared a public release. If you would like to test it i can arrange a copy for you.

Monday, December 08, 2008 10:04 PM
  • If you could get me a test copy that would be appreciated. This looks like an incredibly useful tool and love to work with it!

email: v-brettr@microsoft.com

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 6:22 PM
  • Hi,

My Client has recently migrated to the full Dynamics ERP suite including CRM, and have elected to move to SSIS as their ETL tool of choice over Scribe.

Unfortunately, integrating with CRM via SSIS is too labour & code intensive to be practical. This Component is exactly what is needed.

Is there any chance of being able to   obtain a copy of this component for them?

Kind regards,

Craig

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:29 PM
  • Hi,

My Client has recently migrated to the full Dynamics ERP suite including CRM, and have elected to move to SSIS as their ETL tool of choice over Scribe.

Unfortunately, integrating with CRM via SSIS is too labour & code intensive to be practical. This Component is exactly what is needed.

Is there any chance of being able to   obtain a copy of this component for them?

Kind regards,

Craig

Hi Craig,

I hope this isn't too late, but have you seen COZYROC SSIS+ library ? It is an extension library for SSIS and it includes Dynamics CRM adapters among many other useful extensions. The library simplifies working with Dynamics CRM tremendously and supports all deployment types: Premise, Hosted and Live.

SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 5:10 AM