none
Quick Compain Phone Calls

Question

• Dear Members,

Criteria

I am working in a car company. We are dealing in 5 brands lets say we have a new model of TOYOTA CAMRY and we would like to ask all our old camry owner. that if they are interested we can send them new model specifications.

I have the list of contacts in my CRM 3.0 Database. I filtered the contact and now i said i want to start a quick compain. I added them my compains all the contacts.

I have a call center where people will call all those customer which are using old model of camry and they will ask if the customer is interested in the new model. I have assigned this task to my call center people. i found it it created 322 records. i couldn't find where they will update the call status like interested, not interested. phone busy. wront number. I couldn't find any of the combo box . do i have to custoimize it. I click open that contact i have no place where i can find the update of my call center people. suppose if some1 is interested in any other vehicle where can i mentioned his comments. where can i find the response of my call center people and how to update them.

Could you please explain the workflow if i am going in a wrong direction.

Regards,

Naaz

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:12 AM

Answers

• Dear Naaz,

Good Day. We have done a CRM Phone Call out solution for our client where the phone numbers & comments updated in the the CRM will be transfered to a web url & the numbers 7 comments entered in the URL will be updated to CRM.

If you are interested please drop a email to disuss.

Regards,

manick

manick.m@hotmail.com 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:24 AM

All replies

•  

Sorry i forget to tell you that currently what we are doing with our old crm sofware. we export the data in excel and provide to our call center team. they will update on teh excel sheet manually.

Thanks

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:20 AM
  • Dear Naaz,

Good Day. We have done a CRM Phone Call out solution for our client where the phone numbers & comments updated in the the CRM will be transfered to a web url & the numbers 7 comments entered in the URL will be updated to CRM.

If you are interested please drop a email to disuss.

Regards,

manick

manick.m@hotmail.com 

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:24 AM