none
Hack PC while chatting

Question

• Hack PC while chatting

I am not sure that this will work 100 %.
    But yes will work almost 70 percent of the times.
    But before that you need to know some few things of yahoo chat protocol
    leave a comment here after u see the post lemme know if it does works or not or u having a problem post here.

Following are the features : -

1) When we chat on yahoo every thing goes through the server.Only when we chat thats messages.
    2) When we send files yahoo has 2 options
    a) Either it uploads the file and then the other client has to down load it.
    Either it connects to the client directly and gets the files
    3) When we use video or audio:-
    a) It either goes thru the server
    Or it has client to client connection
    And when we have client to client connection the opponents IP is revealed.On the 5051 port.So how do we exploit the Chat user when he gets a direct connection. And how do we go about it.Remember i am here to hack a system with out using a TOOL only by simple net commands and yahoo chat techniques.Thats what makes a difference between a real hacker and new bies.
    So lets analyse
    1) Its impossible to get a Attackers IP address when you only chat.
    2) There are 50 % chances of getting a IP address when you send files
    3) Again 50 % chances of getting IP when you use video or audio.

So why to wait lets exploit those 50 % chances .
    I'll explain only for files here which lies same for Video or audio

1) Go to dos
    type ->
    netstat -n 3
    You will get the following output.Just do not care and be cool
    Active Connections

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State
    TCP 194.30.209.15:1631 194.30.209.20:5900 ESTABLISHED
    TCP 194.30.209.15:2736 216.136.224.214:5050 ESTABLISHED
    TCP 194.30.209.15:2750 64.4.13.85:1863 ESTABLISHED
    TCP 194.30.209.15:2864 64.4.12.200:1863 ESTABLISHED

Active Connections

Just i will explain what the out put is in general.In left hand side is your IP address.And in right hand side is the IP address of the foreign machine.And the port to which is connected.Ok now so what next ->

2) Try sending a file to the Target .
    if the files comes from server.Thats the file is uploaded leave itYou will not get the ip.But if a direct connection is established
    HMMMM then the first attacker first phase is over
    This is the output in your netstat.The 5101 number port is where the Attacker is connected.
    Active Connections

TCP 194.30.209.15:5101 194.30.209.14:3290 ESTABLISHED

3) so what next???
    Hmmm........ Ok so make a DOS attack now
    Go to dos prompt and
    Just do
    nbtstat -A Attackers IPaddress.Can happen that if system is not protected then you can see the whole network.
    C:\>nbtstat -A 194.30.209.14

Local Area Connection:
    Node IpAddress: [194.30.209.15] Scope Id: []

NetBIOS Remote Machine Name Table

Name Type Status
    ---------------------------------------------
    EDP12 <00> UNIQUE Registered
    XYZ <00> GROUP Registered
    XYZ <20> UNIQUE Registered
    XYZCOMP1 <1E> GROUP Registered

MAC Address = 00-C0-W0-D5-EF-9A

What to do next??
    It is now ur job to tell me what u have done next...

So the conclusion is never exchange files , video or audio till you know that the user with whom you are chatting is not going to harm you.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 1:32 AM

All replies

• wow very nice thing yar plz givwe me some more yar i want this kinda things
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:16 PM
  • Hey Jaggi dada, what's in your mind! 

Don't you dare to try these things with us..

Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:33 PM
  • You never knbow whats in my mind Smile.

Give me ur yahoo id then i will tell what i want Smile).

Dude i can have serveral ips and their mac adresses then what to do next how can we use it?
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:05 PM
  • Don't get excited dude!

You're not alone here...

Each participant in this contest is capable of being a Rockstar.

And ppl can do a lot of things, you can't even think of.

Well, enjoy being here. Lets be friends..

Have fun!
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:29 PM

• thanks guys...............
    Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:04 AM
  • The netstat network analysis command is no stranger. Pretty much everyone knows about it. All you did was just get the IP address of the person. That's not "hacking". You are as close to hacking him as you can hope to send him a trojan and ask him to execute it.

Thats what makes a difference between a real hacker and new bies.

What? Using netstat? Thats your distinction between "real" hackers and newbies?

A "real" hacker would atleast use a proper protocol analyzer or a port scanner such as nmap for example.

I follow certain methodology for hacking:

1) Get the IP address of the person (obviously).

2) Do a complete port scan using nmap.

3) Find out the services associated with the ports.

4) Research for exploits on secunia or milkw0rm or h4ck-y0u.org (my site). Well my first place would be IRC. If you are really serious about hacking/cracking, then come to my IRC Network ( irc.nitrousirc.net ) and join #h4cky0u and you can request for help there. My nickname in IRC is "Jet_Blazer".

This is the key point. Research. As they say, "where to find information" is more important these days. I just named a few sites but in time, you will gain general experience and know how to find information. Hanging out in IRCs (not just my network) is a great way to start. You will develop useful contacts which is very important and I usually get most of my information from my friends and its much quicker and fun to hack in a team Smile

5) Research for possible software to use your exploit depending on your research. For example, if you found out that the service has a code injection exploit, then either develop your own shellcode payload or use something from an existing one like from the Metasploit Framework? In rare cases, you will be forced to develop your own software.

Always keep code ready. By this I mean, generic codes for TCP/IP communications, intrusion exploits, etc in preferably c/c++. So that you can quickly write code on the spot. You don't want to search for tools in the middle of a hacking process because by doing a port scan, you are alerting the third party and each second counts.

6) Follow proper hacking ethics. Hack, don't crack (unless the person really deserves it).

Always remember: Don't learn to hack, hack to learn Smile

Sunday, October 14, 2007 7:17 AM

• hey y u r mind is going in unnecessary  things ya...tel any thing useful
    Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:28 AM
  • i know it....
    Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:57 AM
  •  jain.nishit wrote:

Don't get excited dude!

You're not alone here...

Each participant in this contest is capable of being a Rockstar.

And ppl can do a lot of things, you can't even think of.

Well, enjoy being here. Lets be friends..

Have fun!

I am not being excited i just wanna know how can we hack if we know ip address mac adress and some open ports of target computer Smile
    This i can do already but what next ?????

Okay dude lets be friend Smile.

Any one know abt Cybernetra ???
    How to hack it?
    Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:50 PM
  • hi jaggi,

I found the following result on google search

http://www.cybernetra.com/

Its an Internet Management System. (it says)
    Friday, October 19, 2007 6:28 PM
  •  jain.nishit wrote:

hi jaggi,

I found the following result on google search

http://www.cybernetra.com/

Its an Internet Management System. (it says)

Dude that i also know but i wanna some way to hack it break its security limiting our net time and blocking many sites in my colege.I just wanna fk it so badly that they never use those restrictions in our college again. X(
    Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:25 AM
  • Care to read my post above? ^^

My college has WiFi throughout our campus. We have all kinds of limitations. I could easily hack in with my N95, I didn't even require a proper computer + tools. Well, that's because our net admin is just plain stupid but I doubt it will be this easy in your college.

Now obviously I can't give you instructions publicly, drop in to my IRC network and we can work on it Smile

Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:37 AM
  •  Rahul_Ravindran_41060c wrote:

Care to read my post above? ^^

My college has WiFi throughout our campus. We have all kinds of limitations. I could easily hack in with my N95, I didn't even require a proper computer + tools. Well, that's because our net admin is just plain stupid but I doubt it will be this easy in your college.

Now obviously I can't give you instructions publicly, drop in to my IRC network and we can work on it

dude rahul plz send me invitations frm those hacking sites u mention above plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:26 PM
  • dude rahul plz send me invitations frm those hacking sites u mention above plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What invitation? I gave you a direct link: http://www.h4ck-y0u.org/. You don't need any invitation to join that site.

I assume you don't know about IRCs, so I will give you a brief introduction. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. Its the first form of chatting on the internet and it still remains as the most advanced chatting system. You will generally find technically brilliant people on IRC networks like freenode, efnet, etc.

The link to the site I posted above have their official IRC channel (or chatroom) in my IRC network. You need a special client software to connect to IRC networks but I am not going to go into detail on that.

For now, I will give you a short cut to join my network (NitrousIRC).

Click here: http://www.nitrousirc.net/cgiirc/irc.cgi

Type in a nickname and set channel to "#lobby".

#lobby is the main channel of the network. You can find me there by the nick name "Jet_Blazer". Just speak to me there before joining anywhere else. Well, you could go ahead and join the main hacking channel by typing: "/join #h4cky0u". Be warned, it is an unethical hacking channel and you might see some vurgular language. Don't mind all that and don't worry about getting hacked, your IP is automatically cloaked the moment you connect to the network.

See you there! Smile

Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:44 PM
  • hey thnks for giving link to my blog
    Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:35 PM
  • Hi, i need some help breaking into my credit card account. if this is your line of work get back to me or if u can refer me. willing to pay
    Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:54 AM

• This is ILLEGAL

Sunday, January 20, 2008 5:07 PM
  • i also don't know

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:48 AM
  •  

gREAT!!
    Saturday, February 09, 2008 7:31 AM
  • hi bro...

i have a serious problem hope you can solve it...

someone created a fake fb account of my  sister and uploaded abusive things on it so can you find thats persons any information then please conatact me on impiyushpatel@yahoo.com i will give you detail abt it.

• Edited by piyush_sbm Monday, April 09, 2012 12:12 PM
    Monday, April 09, 2012 12:12 PM
  • Where i have to download Dos.
    Replay me!
    Monday, November 05, 2012 2:13 AM