none
hai i got this error plz help me

Question

• The AdRotator AdRotator1 could not find the AdvertisementFile or the file is invalid.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The AdRotator AdRotator1 could not find the AdvertisementFile or the file is invalid.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The AdRotator AdRotator1 could not find the AdvertisementFile or the file is invalid.]
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.AdRotator.GetFileData(String fileName) +468
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.AdRotator.PerformAdFileBinding() +80
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.AdRotator.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +85
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +86
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +170
       System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +170
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2041

Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:20 AM

Answers

• Hello , Thank you for your post! Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand. Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about? Thanks!
    Thank you, Vijay Rao Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by VijayKR Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:51 PM
    • Marked as answer by VijayKR Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:57 AM
    Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:51 PM