none
Songsmith Music Software

Question

• Awaiting email with direction to downloading songsmith. Purchased it before the trial version ran out but now it has. So how long before I receive my email with access to download and product key. I love this software, so forgive me if I sound a little impatient. 
    Friday, January 18, 2013 8:13 AM

Answers

• ClearVoice:

Sorry for the inconvenience.  There was a problem with the Songsmith purchasing process for about two weeks right around when you purchased it (January).  This issue was fixed in February.  Assuming you did not cancel the order, you should have received your product key by email a couple weeks ago when the problem got fixed.  If you did not receive a key by email, first check your spam/junk folder.  If you still can't find the product key in your email, please log in at microsoftstore.com, then click "account" --> "downloads and product keys", and check whether a product key is available for Songsmith.

Credit cards were *not* charged for folks who placed orders during this time and canceled their orders when the key didn't arrive promptly; i.e., credit cards are only charged when Songsmith product keys are actually delivered.

Sorry again for this issue, hope you enjoy Songsmith!

-Dan from the Songsmith team

Friday, March 08, 2013 8:02 PM
    Owner