404 error while downloading elearning offline files.

Question

• Hello,

I've recently subscribed with Dreamspark and I got the IT academy pass I chose to do the course:Workshop 4278: Creating a Web Application with Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005, the website works fine and everything but when I try to run the e-learning course it takes too long to load so I decided that it would be better to get the offline viewer but when I tried to download the files required for it, it came up with a 404 error I have attatched a print screen of the error.

print screen 

Kind Regards,

Gabriel Sadaka

Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:40 PM

All replies

• I received the same error when attempting to download files for the online course 6668.

It looks like a bug has cropped up that will require some MS intervention.
    Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:05 PM
  • Same thing happens with attempting to download the offline content for Courses 4326, 4327 and another one I took online. The error is the same but a different path to the jpg file.
    Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:03 PM
  • gabbo93 said:

Hello,

I've recently subscribed with Dreamspark and I got the IT academy pass I chose to do the course:Workshop 4278: Creating a Web Application with Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005, the website works fine and everything but when I try to run the e-learning course it takes too long to load so I decided that it would be better to get the offline viewer but when I tried to download the files required for it, it came up with a 404 error I have attatched a print screen of the error.

print screen 

Kind Regards,

Gabriel Sadaka

Hi There-

If you haven't already, please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that support this issue with the offline player.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, January 19, 2009 8:37 AM
  • bighamp100 said:

I received the same error when attempting to download files for the online course 6668.

It looks like a bug has cropped up that will require some MS intervention.

Hi There-

If you haven't already, please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that support this issue with the offline player.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Monday, January 19, 2009 8:38 AM
  • Snowdogntx said:

Same thing happens with attempting to download the offline content for Courses 4326, 4327 and another one I took online. The error is the same but a different path to the jpg file.

Hi There-

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Monday, January 19, 2009 8:38 AM