none
Windows XP insufficient system resources

Question

• Hi, can you tell me what the correct forum is to ask a question about a sporadic error that comes up saying, insfufience system resources and then we cannot browse the network at all.
    thanks
    Howell Rees
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:05 PM

Answers

• Check stats of each process in the performance counter.

This is a software programming forum. I suggest you visit an IT pro forum like http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro if you need help in IT tasks.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:54 PM

All replies

• There is a resource leak in a program. Contact your company's IT department to find out which one.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:09 PM
  • Hi Sheng
    I am the IT dept. this is new to me as I have not come accross it before. I have previously looked in the event logs and cannot find anything that indicates this or any other errors at the time that it happens. so I don't know how to deal with it. can you assist in this, and suggest a course of action or any tools that I might use to record what is happening when it does happen or how to find out what the leak is related to?
    thanks
    Howell Rees
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 6:45 PM
  • Check stats of each process in the performance counter.

This is a software programming forum. I suggest you visit an IT pro forum like http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro if you need help in IT tasks.

Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:54 PM