2 Prometric Vouchers for use in the USA (FREE)

General discussion

• OK, I have 2 Microsoft Vouchers that expire on 2/26/2012, but unfortunately I have not been able to study for these.    Before these expire, I would like to give them away for free.  If anyone is interested, these will go on a first come first serve basis.

Please send me a short line explaining the exam you want to take and why i should give you the voucher.    THe idea is that you PASS the exam on the first try.  I can't remember if there is a second shot associated with these.

Each voucher will be given to 2 individuals, NOT 2 vouchers to the same person.

If you pass the exam and want to donate something, that's fine, but not mandatory.

CL.

Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:42 PM

All replies

• I would like to take the exam 70-401 for SCCM 2007.  I have been working with this and would like to validate my knowledge.

Thanks

Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:16 PM
  • I am interested in the 70-667 and would like to take a run at it.
    Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:29 PM
  • I don't want to seem that I want pity or anything, but I was a junior in college finishing up my BS in Computer Science when both of my parents went into the hospital. My school basically kicked me out because they did not want to work with this issue at the same time leaving me unemployed because I worked as a student assistant in my university. I figured I'd try to get a few certificates until next semester and I'm hoping to take the 98-349 Exam soon. Thank you for such a generous offer.
    Friday, February 10, 2012 4:49 AM
  • I would like to get certified asap this will help me out thanks :D

Friday, February 10, 2012 6:12 AM
  • Send me an email to  latino@gmail.com. 
    Friday, February 10, 2012 4:04 PM
  • OK, I have 2 Microsoft Vouchers that expire on 2/26/2012, but unfortunately I have not been able to study for these.    Before these expire, I would like to give them away for free.  If anyone is interested, these will go on a first come first serve basis.

Please send me a short line explaining the exam you want to take and why i should give you the voucher.    THe idea is that you PASS the exam on the first try.  I can't remember if there is a second shot associated with these.

Each voucher will be given to 2 individuals, NOT 2 vouchers to the same person.

If you pass the exam and want to donate something, that's fine, but not mandatory.

CL.

Hi,

I request the moderators to close this thread with immediate basis and mark the user carotech as banned for undergoing and violating the code of conduct of the forums. We are surely here to help the community but not at the cost of making loss for the company who provides us platform to help people (Microsoft). Moreover, the thread says, each voucher will be given to 2 individuals and you can donate which is illegal... this is not a donation or money making site or forum...

Thanks

Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot

MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC

Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:24 AM
  • Hi,

This is to reply to each candidate that for taking a Microsoft or any prometric exam vouchers are not sold or marketed by MSDN Site or Microsoft Sites. Please do not indulge yourself in any such activity that spoils the repo of this forum. Please contact your prometric centres for giving whichever exams you want and buy genuine vouchers addressed to your name specially from authorized prometric centres.

Thanks

Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:27 AM
  • So what's the problem here?  As a MCT I get vouchers to give away.  At Tech-Ed I get vouchers to give away.  I don;t see the problem with this.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Saturday, February 11, 2012 6:32 AM
  • So what's the problem here?  As a MCT I get vouchers to give away.  At Tech-Ed I get vouchers to give away.  I don;t see the problem with this.

Jeff Wharton

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Hi Jeff Sir,

Heard you after a long time! How are you?

Sir as you said, as an MCT you can get free vouchers for give away please can you guide me for such free voucher link as even I am an MCT and I know only one site www.mylearningrewards.net where i dont see any free voucher link for my use. I always pay full exam fees for each exam, in India they dont give discounts even to MCTs.

Regarding this post, I dont know whether the op is an MCT or not and the word donation is a bit wierd to put in this kind of forum... i think that... sorry if hurting you any one...

Please guide me!!

Thanks

Saturday, February 11, 2012 8:09 AM
  • From time-to-time Prometric and Microsoft provide incentives for MCT's.  Some of these incentives are free vouchers to give out to students.  In the past they have also given away free vouchers at Tech-Ed (Australia, EMEA and NA).

I'm not sure how things work in India however here in Australia, MCT's also get around 60% off exams.

I don't see anything wrong with what the OP is doing.  They have some vouchers to give away (for free) as they will expire at the end of February.  It's better to let someone else use them before they expire.  Besides, Prometric or Microsoft aren't losing any money by the OP giving them away.

Asking for a donation is fine.  If they were selling their vouchers, I would have deleted their post the first day the made it.

Jeff Wharton

Saturday, February 11, 2012 8:36 AM
  • Hi Jeff Sir,

Thanks for guidance. Thanks for your efforts and thanks for everything.

Keep in touch sir... I respect you very much don't know why... never seen you but your replies and your ramblings are awesome... hats off sir to you..

You will get this post as email and then I will delete it and my any previous post to make it clear for rest of users... If you wish you can also delete the post sir...

Thanks Rehan Bharucha - The Tech Robot (MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCT, MCC)

Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:48 PM
  • Sorry, I believ the 1 remaining voucher I have is only for exams 70-xxx.  I will inquire if you can use it for a 98-343.   As Jeff pointed out, it is best if someone makes use of these otherwise they will expire.  One was already given away.   I'll get back shortly.

Carlos

Saturday, February 11, 2012 5:25 PM