none
Visual Basic 6.0 (SP6), component, common dialog, "pagesetupdialog" missing

Question

• I checked Microsoft Windows Common Controls 2 5.0, 2 6.0, 3 6.0, 5.0 & 6.0 in the project -> components  window.
    But I do not see "pagesetupdialog" in the tool box.
    Do you have any idea where I can find it?
    Thanks,
    104Kutter
    • Moved by Aland Li Monday, November 23, 2009 2:45 AM Incorrect forum (From:Windows Forms Data Controls and Databinding)
    • Moved by Martin Xie - MSFT Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:21 AM Redirect to related VB6 forums for better responses. (From:Visual Basic General)
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:18 AM

All replies

• Hi 104Kutter,

As far as I know, PageSetupDialog component is part of the .Net windows forms. So I think you need to use VB.Net to program in Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2008.

Regards,
    Aland Li
    Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, November 20, 2009 11:05 AM
  • Maybe VB6, common dialog print does not support page margin control function.

Does anybody have any idea how to write "page margin control" in VB6.

Thanks,
    Kutterroad

Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:44 PM
  • Hi 104Kutter,

I have moved this thead from the 'Windows Forms Data Controls and Databinding' forum to the 'Visual Basic General' forum, since the 'Windows Forms Data Controls and Databinding' forum only allow the customers to ask questions about 'windows forms', which only exists in .Net. You can find more experts about Visual Basic in the 'Visual Basic General' forum.

Regards,
    Aland Li
    Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 23, 2009 2:49 AM
  • See the following for VB 6.0 related questions:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/6a0719fe-14af-47f7-9f51-a8ea2b9c8d6b

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
    Monday, November 23, 2009 3:29 PM