none
Reactivate my copy of windows

Question

• I am wondering why I need reactivation of my copy of windows since I bought a genuine validation kit on 26/07/2006 order number 01130010900766 and everything work proberly until the end of the year.

Please help

Thanks

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 6:47 PM

Answers

• Have you changed any hardware or upgraded anything?
    Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:58 AM
  • Thanks Fil for your early reply,

It seems that I changed something on my system not hardware due to the fact that I had an error message of windows defender program and I was trying to fix it.Unfortunately I still have this problem.(Error number:0x600106ba) and I tried to put this service to work via Help and Support (Services utility)but I didn't find the way.

I should like from you to drop a line for the above case please.

About reactivation microsoft inform me with a pop up window telling me how to reactivate, but later I found out that this notice was for national and not for international subs.

Then I discovered the reactivation link on my pc and reactivate my copy very easily.

Thanks again,

Foutis

Friday, January 05, 2007 8:17 AM

All replies

• Have you changed any hardware or upgraded anything?
    Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:58 AM
  • Thanks Fil for your early reply,

It seems that I changed something on my system not hardware due to the fact that I had an error message of windows defender program and I was trying to fix it.Unfortunately I still have this problem.(Error number:0x600106ba) and I tried to put this service to work via Help and Support (Services utility)but I didn't find the way.

I should like from you to drop a line for the above case please.

About reactivation microsoft inform me with a pop up window telling me how to reactivate, but later I found out that this notice was for national and not for international subs.

Then I discovered the reactivation link on my pc and reactivate my copy very easily.

Thanks again,

Foutis

Friday, January 05, 2007 8:17 AM